Disclaimer: The primary purpose of providing this solution is to assist and support anyone who are unable to complete these courses due to a technical issue or a lack of expertise. This website's information or data are solely for the purpose of knowledge and education.
Make an effort to understand these solutions and apply them to your Hands-On difficulties. (It is not advisable that copy and paste these solutions).
All Question of the MCQs Present Below for Ease Use Ctrl + F with the question name to find the Question. All the Best!
1. Unclear inputs, Social Context, Task distribution, and Transformation are some of the key attributes which favor RPA.
2. is aimed at IT architecture to enable process management capability.
ERP, RPA , BPMS & All of the above - selected
3. Individual level screen level interactions are covered by _ layer of RPA.
4. provides open platform for automation.
5. Greater resilience is achieved in RPA through ____
Object oriented approach - selected , Layered configuration , Functional approach
6. is hosted on a server.
Developer tools and robot controller - Both of above
7. RPA enables monitoring of network devices.
8. Autonomous RPA is a kind of __
9. provides instructions to robot.
10. RPA is a __ software
Both of the options
11. A robot can accumulate knowledge of procedures over time.
12. _ deploy(s) jobs to the software robots.
13. RPA interacts with multiple application at the ________ layer.
14. RPA can be used to automate _.
15. CRM system can be streamlined using _ tools.
RPA - selected , BPM , None of the options
16. RPA stores data and enables automation.
True - selected , False
17. RPA answers to customers in _
18. Which among these is not an RPA tool?
BPM interacts through the _ layer.
If you have any queries, please feel free to ask on the comment section.If you want MCQs and Hands-On solutions for any courses, Please feel free to ask on the comment section too.Please share and support our page!