Disclaimer: The primary purpose of providing this solution is to assist and support anyone who are unable to complete these courses due to a technical issue or a lack of expertise. This website's information or data are solely for the purpose of knowledge and education.
Make an effort to understand these solutions and apply them to your Hands-On difficulties. (It is not advisable that copy and paste these solutions).
All Question of the MCQs Present Below for Ease Use Ctrl + F with the question name to find the Question. All the Best!
1. We can get Response Time using
All of the option
2. Which of the following is correct about Little’s law?
3. Performance testing is used to determine the functions of application at a particular load.
4. Which of the following formula correctly defines Little’s law when Number of stable customer =N, Average arrival rate = λ, Average time spend by user = W
5. Stress testing means verifying application’s stability and capabilities.
6. Artillery can be installed on Nodejs v3.
7. What is the command to verify artillery?
8. What command can be used to install artillery?
npm install artillery
9. What does -c stand for in quick test?
10. What is the help command for artillery?
11. Target is defined in the scenarios section
12. arrivalCount is defined as the arrival of the virtual users for the duration of time.
13. Which of the following is correct? (i)target is for base URL. (ii) phase is for recurrence of the request. (Iii) payload is for importing data. (iv) timeout is for wait time before server response. (v) environments is for associated target
14. What does think argument stand for in artillery script.
15. If we have defined the priority of execution of three phases as 2,3,7, which of the following is correct?
16. Phase of the script defines the api that we want to test.
17. What are the kinds of phases in artillery?
arrival rate, count and pause
18. Priority of the scenarios are defined in _.
19. What is the success response for GET request?
20. Which request is similar to patch request?
21. Put request is used for ___.
22. What is the success response for creating new account?
23. Get request is used for ___.
Listing all user
24. Post request is used for ___.
25. How can we call out data path?
26. If path of the variable is not defined in the script, how you can run the file?
artillery run sample.yml
27. Inline variable is defined under __.
28. Following artillery script will error out. Which line is erroneous?
29. Defined variable are called inside _.
30. If sample_report.json is the report generated, how can the report be viewed using json file?
jq .aggregate sample_report.json
31. What does NaN (Not a Number) stand for
not sufficient response
32. What does Scenarios launch stand for _.
Virtual users generated in defined time
33. What is the command to convert json report to html?
artillery report sample_report.json
34. How to add pool count?
35. Which is the correct syntax for log.
36. How to add loop count?
37. In the following code snippet, how do we set the timeout?
38. To send message in socket io, what command should we use?
39. What is built-in function for generating random alpha numeric?
41. What is the engine value that we need to call in socket io?
42. How to debug web socket?
ws artillery run sample
43. Command to debug http _.
artillery run sample
44. Command to debug http capture .
capture artillery run sample
45. Command to debug http response _.
response artillery run sample
46. How to debug socket.io?
socketio artillery run sample
47. Where can we set Header?
any HTTP requests
If you have any queries, please feel free to ask on the comment section.If you want MCQs and Hands-On solutions for any courses, Please feel free to ask on the comment section too.Please share and support our page!