Disclaimer: The primary purpose of providing this solution is to assist and support anyone who are unable to complete these courses due to a technical issue or a lack of expertise. This website's information or data are solely for the purpose of knowledge and education.
Make an effort to understand these solutions and apply them to your Hands-On difficulties. (It is not advisable that copy and paste these solutions).
All Question of the MCQs Present Below for Ease Use Ctrl + F with the question name to find the Question. All the Best!
Cucumber V2 Fresco Play MCQs Solution
1. BDD concept was given by : Dan North
2. BDD stands for : Behavior Driven Development
3. TDD is derived from BDD: False
4. What does POM stand for? : Project Object Model
5. What does CLI stand for? Command Line Interface
6. Gherkin supports : around 60 well known languages But is used to : Remove repetitive Then
To define the random digit, . : \\d+
In our script file @Given ends with .: $
7. Cucumber dependencies need . : All the options
8. Gherkin is . : Both simple and light weight
9. Gherkin is a - language : Line-oriented
10. Scenario is used in file for : define description
11. To define the executable java file we call it in . : @RunWith()
12. Maven command to create Java project is : -DgroupID DartifactID (both capitalized)
13. Cucumber supports .: All the options
14. Description is used in file for . : Write description about feature
15. Cucumber supports only on Ecplise IDE: False
16. Cucumber acts as a bridge between the business and development : True
17. Cucumber dependencies need . : all the options
18. In our script file @Given ends with . : $
19. Given is used to define . : it defines scene of the scenario.
20. To get a random variable, : (?:love|hate|like)
21. Gherkin supports for the language : Supports around 60 well knows languages In our script file
22. @Given starts with . : ^
23. Which one of the following option is true about BDD framework : 2,4 But is used to : Remove repetitive Then Tag is used for . : All these options are true.
24. Command to install and run cucumber test is . : mvn clear install
25. is a BDD tool : All of the options
26. Feature file extensions is : .feature
27. Gherkin will take care of the requirement: True
28. Command to run the Cucumber file is : @RunWith(Cucumber. Class) And is used to . : Remove repetitive feature
29. To comment, we use . : #comment
30. Scenario is used in file for : business rule
31. When is used to define . : It defines the event or an action Data table is separation can be done using . :|data|
32. Gherkin has two sections namely . :Both feature and Scenario Cucumber feature file is written in . : Gherkin
**************************************************Credit for the above notes, goes to the respective owners.If you have any queries, please feel free to ask on the comment section.If you want MCQs and Hands-On solutions for any courses, Please feel free to ask on the comment section too.Please share and support our page!