Business Continuity Management (BCM) | 50964 | MCQ solution | TCS iEvolve
Disclaimer: The primary purpose of providing this solution is to assist and support anyone who are unable to complete these courses due to a technical issue or a lack of expertise. This website's information or data are solely for the purpose of knowledge and education.
Make an effort to understand these solutions and apply them to your Hands-On difficulties. (It is not advisable that copy and paste these solutions).
All Question of the MCQs Present Below for Ease Use Ctrl + F with the question name to find the Question. All the Best!
If you found answer for any of the questions is wrong. Please do mention in the comment section, could be useful for others. Thanks!
Business Continuity Management BCM course answers
50964 course answers
50964 course id
50964 id course answers
1. What types of work -- staff / remote working
2. who is accountable to ensure business continuity planning at the account level -- delivery partner DP
3. when is a disaster declaration -- when all of the elements of the business have returned to their normal state
4. simulation testing is --- shutting down the operation in the
5. the RPO is -- recovery point objective
6. BCP should be reviewed when -- all of the option
7. is form of pandemic that could lead to a crisis -- Swin-flu h1n1
8. what are the key points to be con.. BCP test cal -- testing of critical / all possible
9. why is it so important to execute BCP drills regularly -- BCP drills are performed to ensure / the gaps and areas of import
10. after the data backup is complete all backup -- sent to an offsite location through is
11. the relationship crisis committee consist -- OU unit head / account ow / account cml
12. what kind of seats can be arranged at -- cold, warm and hot
13. what are the different types of BCP drills -- simulation / walkthrough / tabletop
14. the recovery time objective is -- the maximum time for which a business
15. BCP is a confidential doc -- true
16. which of the following most accurately reflects the goal of risk -- reducing the risk exposure the an account
17. why is it important to share and seek consensus from support functions -- to ensure the recovery timeliness are met during a crisis
18. while implementation continuous -- True
19. why is it important to conductio a BCM training -- all of the options
20. what does ARO -- Annualized rate of occurrence